Eternal Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best of the Best.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Moderator Appliciaton. ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr waffles
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Dr waffles

My Moderator Appliciaton. ;) Empty
PostSubject: My Moderator Appliciaton. ;)   My Moderator Appliciaton. ;) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:10 pm

About Me: I'm not going to spend much time on this section because I don't really think you care that much about what's happened in people's past. My name is Bradley Stokes, and I'm from Kentucky, United States. I would also like to say that I'm not "emo" and such, my style is what some people refer too "Scene", which people say worse stuff about that then emo people. =P Also, I'm super easy to get a long with, so please don't be a jerk to me. PM me if you'd like to know more. My Time Zone is Central Standard Time. And, I am on about 5-10 hours a day. I though I would post this part first so you guys can get to know me. But, I'm sure most of you know me from GenX Wink - (I'm aware a lot of this is from my GenX app, but it's the basics of me. Very Happy)

Why would I be a good Moderator: Well, I can see how this Forums is fairly new and I would like to be really helpful. I'm really good on online Forums, and I'll have this tab open every time I'm on the computer. So, don't worry about my activeness. Wink

I'm a very nice guy to talk to and to get along with. But, I can be serious when I have to be and stuff.

Anyways, hope for some Feedback. <3
Back to top Go down
Illusi0nz
Administrator
Administrator

My Moderator Appliciaton. ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Appliciaton. ;)   My Moderator Appliciaton. ;) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:55 pm

I agree, you should get mod. You deserve it Smile
Back to top Go down

My Moderator Appliciaton. ;)
Page 1 of 1